BRIDAL MAKEUP COURSE
* SPONSERED BY KÕMASK PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP *
English Or Arabic
Heavy Course upon request
THEORY AND PRACTICE:
- Creativity and a harmonious symphony of colors and her wedding day distinctive.
- How to Create mutual trust between the worker and the bride
- Makeup tools. Makeup products.
- Basic concepts of the bride’s make-up
- Inter-linkages between the bride’s make-up and other Make-up,
- The differences between the bride’s make-up and other Make-up
- Skin preparing
- Skin lighting
- Colors and skin type creams
- Colors and skin types translucent powder
- Eye Make-up technique
- Tune the Make-up drawing to suit eye forms
- Special colors drawing
- Priority of the bridal Make-up colors
- Deep colors consistency and harmony with the Appearance
- Special freshness and radiance additions
Shaping & Shading Techniques:
- Artificial eyelashes
- Bridal European make up technique (basics of “3D” make-up)
- Bridal “Smoky eyes”
- Bridal Sparkle Shadow
- Bridal Arabic Make Up
- Bridal Asian Make Up
- The importance of these techniques and common links to get the final appearance
- Makeup consistency
- Highlighting the bride’s makeup distinctive and charming
At the end of Bridal Makeup Course and Final Exam, the trainees will be granted:
- Professional Certificates, attested by KHDA (Dubai Authority).
- “KÕMASK” 4D Professional Make-up Certificates, stamped by KOMASK INC-Seattle WA /USA.
- NB: KÕMASK Make-up products will be provided for practice during classes.
For more makeup Courses, click Makeup Courses .