To build your careers give yourself the best start.
Duration: 18 Hours ( 3 Days / 2 Nights )
THEORY & PRACTICE:
- Organization and general preparation
- Cleanliness of the place.
- Appearance and personal hygiene
Instruments and Tools sterilization
- Tools definition and their uses
- Used tools’ sterilization
- Health rules (by law) for the use of tools and maintenance
- Discovering and identifying women personalities.
- General information
- Subcutaneous layer
- Sebaceous glands
- Sweat glands
- Eccrine glands
- Apocrine glands
Basic information about hair
- Hair follicles and scalp
- Reasons for hair loss
- Hair life, duration and structure.
- Hair characteristics and features
Hair check and diseases
- General idea
- Diseases of hair coloring
- Scalp disease
- Types of Treatment allowed for the stylist
- Where stylist mission stops and doctor mission starts
- How to use blow dry
- Simple hairstyle
- Blow dry (curved in and out)
Curling the hair
- Iron techniques
- Hair styles practice by Iron
- Basic information
- Waving hair by iron
- Waving hair by rolls and heat
- Treatment that follows the waving
- Straightening by blow dry
- Straightening by Straightener
- Basic information of Hairstyles that suit the different face forms
- Oval face
- Round face
- Square face
- Long or rectangular face
- Triangle face
Innovative hair style
- Simple Hair style
- Gala hair style
- How to advise the customer to choose the color.
- Basic information before the implementation of the color.
- Color to know colors’ grades.
- How to choose Color codes
- Highlight Contouring
- Bleach without foil
Color products (oxidant and non-oxidant)
- Temporary color
- Color technique
- White hair coverage
- Lightening hair products and their use
- Factors that facilitate the brightening of the hair
- Intensifying hair color
- Various hair cuts
- Straight hair
- Layers hair
- Carre hair
- Short hair
- Effilage hair
End of Final Exam, the trainees will be granted:
- Professional “Certificates, attested and approved by KHDA (Dubai Authority).
Tools & Materials:
- Tools & Materials are available during classes by the institute.